Thursday 1 January 2015

Top 5 Wild Camps of 2014


All in all it's been a good year for me out in the hills with the TGO Challenge being one of the highlights. 


It was my first TGO Challenge and I had a superb couple of weeks wandering across Scotland with Peter and Lee. Whilst I've not managed to squeeze in any of the other longer walks I'd hoped and I've not managed to get to the hills as often as I'd have liked, I've still managed quite a few good camps over the year. 

In no particular order, 5 of my favourite camps from 2014:


April in the Lake District



Glen Affric, Scotland, May





Northern Fells, Lake District, November







Luachair Mhor, Scotland, May





Southern Fells, Lake District, April




Happy New Year!


Matt


1 comment:

  1. A fine selection Matt Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete